These windows were installed, new construction, Aug. 2013.

They returned twice to try to figure problem, then went out of business. Must keep room closed off because flying bugs and insects enter room thru the Atrium windows. The window tracks for raising, lowering are not solid but have a flexible, hollow side, holes along the frame, plus a seemingly empty void in the top of the window frame which in some way allows all these flying insects to enter window frame down thru hollow track and enter the house. No One has been able to figure how to stop the insect invasion.

Must keep that room closed off. It was added as the entrance so I could have a wheelchair ramp built to it. These windows must be replaced, involving even more $$ for installation, replacement. Is there any way I can get any kind of reimbursement toward window replacements of my choice that I know function well, no problems?

At 70 myself, I am on limited income. It took years to get $$ to build an entrance.

Window Info: 04475580-01-0003-0003 No. of Atrium windows - 4 Mod: 267 SEQUENCE: 00325 Size: 23 3/4 x 53 3/4

Review about: Atrium Windows Window.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments