1.7

I had 16 windows installed in my home from Lowes here in Fayetteville,NC, in November of 2016 and Been having a problem with my kitchen window not sealing properly. The installer came out and said the window wasn't built properly.

After a month on Dec 14, I get a call from the Atrium Service man and was told he can't come out until Jan 2017. Finally on Jan 14 he shows up to my house and orders a new replacement window because he can't fix the window. He tells me to replace it and fix it when it arrives. Being handicap, that is Very Bad customer service!

Today a day after the window was put in, It blew open from wind and it fell on my kitchen facet and cracked my facet causing a water leak. So, I call the service man up and he wants me to fix it because it's too far to travel and he's not in the area. I told him he has to come out to fix and and he hangs up without telling me if and when he is coming.

I called back and sent text messages and still No RESPONSE! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THESE WINDOWS TO ANYONE!

Review about: Atrium Windows Window Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Initial looks and price.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1355551

Entry level window I'm sure. Price point if it came from Lowe's. You get what you paid for.