Atrium windows throughout my home built in 2009.Thus far, one window had a stress fracture through the middle (cost me $1000 to replace) and another window has developed condensation in between the glass.

I complained and got nowhere with the company. Another cost coming my way. Also, the door handles on my sliders were faulty. Thus far 2 of the 4 broke off.

Also, spots on the door glass (copper color developing on some door glass and I've been told that's just a sign of more deterioration). Just a word of caution to all if you choose to utilize these windows and doors in your home. I wouldn't do it. In order for them to act on anything, it seemingly takes an act of congress.

I made a mistake initially giving my builder the OK to use them.

Now I know and I hope you do also.

This person wrote the review because of "three of the above: bad quality, poor cust. service & warrantee" of windows from Atrium Windows. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Atrium Windows to "replace window".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Atrium Windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Atrium Windows?

Comments