2.5

I purchased Atrium windows from Lowes,after a year I pulled 3 widows down/out to wash and the bottom window would not go back into frame properly. I called Lowes whom I purchased them from and someone from Atrium came out to fix windows.

A few months later I began washing kitchen window and the same thing happened. After making numerous calls to Atrium windows and Lowes my windows are still broken, I can't open the one over the kitchen sink. I have been given the run around about repairing the windows from Lowes and Atrium. I was promised parts and have not received them.

I have paid for windows that I can not open or clean. My warranty has expired, so what do I do now?

Review about: Atrium Windows Window.

Preferred solution: Repair windows or refund even though windows are paid for..

Comments

h.kitchener

Nice to have windows you can clean from the inside, isn't it? However, in my experience they quite often fail to perform as designed due to the parts enabling this are made of plastic which breaks, etc. I have learned to not attempt to clean the windows using the method you describe and to just get out my ladder, take off the screens and clean them from the outside rather than take the chance of messing up the window.